Vacancy: Not disclosed
We are looking for a suitable candidate for National Sales & Marketing Manager Position.
1. Ability to strong leadership and teamwork to achieve business goals.
2. Developing a market for veterinary products all over Bangladesh.
3. To play role as Sales & Marketing Manager of the Company.
4. To monitor the Sales Team and evaluate their performances.
5. To achieve Sales Target of the Company.
6. To ensure Collection, Deposit, Productivity and Expansion of the Company.
7. Collecting, compiling and sharing market intelligence report to the Management.
8. To play sales administrative roles (PJP, Bills, Attendance, Leave etc.) of the Company.
9. To prepare sales & marketing plan for respective area and ensure its proper implementation aligning with the business needs of the Company.
10. To prepare annual budget, formulate policy for implementation and ensure appropriate monitoring on action plan with a view to achieving assigned sales target.
11. To ensure appropriate monitoring on promotional activities of the Company.
12. To set guideline for optimum sales and introduce new techniques & ideas to the sales force for promoting their products & improving their skills.
13. To analyze periodical sales, market share of our competitors and find out the ways & means how to improve market share and retain business sustainability.
14. To promote new products to the targeted clients and generate demands through new coverage.
15. To review Sales on daily, weekly & monthly basis and submit all reports to the Head of the Department.
16. To perform other Duties & Responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time
• Work at office (Both in Head office & regional office)
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from any reputed Institute.
• MBA in marketing will be preferable from reputed Institute.
• At least 12 years in respecting fields
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Sales & Marketing
• Age at least 35 years
• Only males are allowed to apply
• Ability to properly handle and lead 200 team members all over the country.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
· Marketing, Sales, & Veterinary Pharmaceuticals.
• Should be capable of managing Business independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills both in Bangla and English.
• Good skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point Applications
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks under pressure meeting deadlines.
• Ability to travel frequently all over the country.
Compensation & Other Benefits
• Mobile bill, TA, DA applied
• Salary Review: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2
• As per company policy.
To apply send your CV to